Keeping agile: Prioritising IT to gain a competitive edge in an evolving marketplace
Consolidation, regulation and shifting consumer habits are transforming the industry and posing new questions of egaming operators, none more so than how best to develop and maintain an agile IT infrastructure.
In this Briefing, we will explore:
– How smart technology decisions can help operators profit from market shifts
– Why growth needn’t be at the cost of IT flexibility
– Whether there remains a place for hardware in a market moving towards cloud-based services.
08.00 Registration and refreshments
08.40 Introduction from EGR
08.45 Panel discussion
– Andy Watson, principal consultant, Ardenta
– Dave McDowell, co-founder and CEO, FSB
– Myles Milston, CTO, Colossus Bets
– Ryan Sayre, CTO, EMC
Please join us for a stimulating discussion on the many faces of agility within egaming and other verticals.
Attendance is free for members of EGR. If you are not a member, but would like to attend, please contact us.
This event is brought to you by Ardenta in conjunction with EGR and EMC.
If you missed the webinar, get in touch for a white board session and insights into use...read more
Ardenta and its customers benefit from the low-latency connectivity to vCloud Air in thi...read more
Keeping agile: Prioritising IT to gain a competitive edge in an evolving marketplace Conso...read more